Should Network Marketers use a Facebook Personal Profile Page or a Fan Page to market their business?
The big debate among network marketers is this exact question and everyone seems to have a different opinion.
In today’s post Your going to get the facts and you can decide for yourself.
What are the differences between a Facebook Personal Profile and a Fan Page?
• You use this type of page for personal use, to connect with your friends & family.
In fact did you know it is against the Terms of Service of Facebook to use your personal profile for business?
• Your limited to 5000 friends, but you can continue to have followers.
Those couple of facts should raise some eyebrows!
Think with your business hat on!
Only 5000 friends is a limited list, network marketers should want to build a huge list right?
• You can have unlimited fans.
• Your fans can “check in” to your business, and their friends will see a story about them “checking in” which can increase your brand awareness and make your page go viral organically.
• You can schedule your status updates to go out at a later date.
• You can use the Ad Manager to increase the engagement of your status updates, by running ads.
• You can run news feed ads with a Fan Page.
• You have access to your Fan Page’s insights panel, which will help you increase your page performance.
• You can create offers on your Fan Page.
• You can create an event on your Fan Page and run a Facebook Ad to that event.
• You can add the “reply” feature on your status updates and respond individually to the comments.
• You can turn on and off the messaging button on your Fan Page.
• You can reach more people with a Fan Page by using Facebook Ads.
As you can see there is a ton of compelling evidence in the difference between the 2 and what they can do for your business!
So, if that wasn’t enough to convince you to use a Fan Page for business then let me share with you exactly what Facebook says about using a personal profile for business, in their Terms of Service. >> https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
The real question is are you building a business or just a mlm downline?
So many leaders would tell you to shy away from the internet when they first start your training.
No worries that is almost sound advice, except!
With out the use of facebook, social media, your going to build a list of friends and family and spend tons of time chasing them down to see a presentation!
As the home based business advances we have learned and now begin to teach to build a business and not just a down line!
If this has been of value to you then please, like, share and comment below!
To Your Success,
Co founder & CEO Legacy Marketing Network LLC
If Your seriously interested in using facebook marketing then click for a free training! ====>Free PDF DOWNLOAD