Make Money from Home the Simple Way
Make money from home seems to be a catch phrase nowadays, and it appears to be gaining momentum, but few people make it the simple way.
Let's change that.
There is an assumption that making money from home is either a scam, an impossibility, or a pyramid fantasy.
However, making money from home is such a broad reality that there are many avenues that lead to this road.
In this article you will learn how to make money from home the simple way.
There are a lot of people who are doing it the difficult way, but we are going to take the simple road today.
Because there are so many different ways to approach this subject, you need to ask yourself some key questions before beginning this journey. Get your pen and paper ready, and let's begin with identifying what your requirements are.
3 Crucial Areas of Concern in Determining How to Make Money From Home:
- Schedule – Do you require flexibility in your schedule? Are you interested in work that can be done anytime or any place with just an internet connection? Or do you prefer a fixed set of hours to be worked on a daily basis? This will determine what avenues will be open to you and which roads to avoid so that you don't waste any of your time in the selection process.
- Income – Determine what your income range is and what your absolute bottom starting rate is. Do you require weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly compensation? What payment methods will be acceptable to you? Do you prefer PayPal, Direct deposit, paper checks mailed to you, or payroll debit cards? When you set parameters and requirements for your life, it becomes easier to make decisions based on your needs rather than the needs of others.
- Investment – Make a determination beforehand if it will be a deal breaker for you if there are fees involved anywhere in the process. Be certain to ask about fees at the very beginning because knowing this upfront will save you a lot of valuable time. If paying fees is not a deal breaker for you, then make sure you have settled on a figure in your mind that you are comfortable with, and do not go beyond what you have determined is your limit.
Once you have made determinations about what your needs are, the next step will be to look at the different avenues.
Which Avenue will You choose to Make Money From Home:
- At-Home Professional (Independent Contractor) – Generally speaking this category is always full of openings, from remote call center agents to IT professionals, and more. Pay is usually weekly or bi-weekly, with paid training, all from the comfort of your home. No taxes are taken from your pay, so you are responsible for reporting.
- .Virtual Employee – This suits the person who wants a traditional j-o-b from home with a set schedule and pay period. Medical benefits would fall in this category. Taxes and retirement are deducted like any other traditional brick and mortar job.
- Freelancer – Most writing, editing, proofreading, and technical assignments are covered here. The freelancer must be a self-driven personality in order to succeed here.
- Network Marketer – This is where fees are involved in an independent business opportunity. You must understand marketing and networking, and already have other reliable sources of income because compensation only comes from your successful efforts at recruiting and sales.
Out of just these 4 categories we made a simple decision to start with Network Marketing, and you just may want to hear our story?!
It really is simple when you think about it!
Through these suggestions you are able to align yourself with your morals and values right out of the gate!
No guess work on the path you are taking and wondering if you made the right decision!
One more thing you should know is that Success principles are universal, what you used at one job to make it successful you can use in your choice as well!
Later I will link an article here about how success principles are universal!
As for now enjoy our story and the simple ways to make money from home!
The four categories listed above is only a small and very broad list of the different ways to make money from home.
However, when it comes to the SIMPLEST ways to make money from home that is only determined by you, your skills, talent, and interests.
The information here should be a good place for you to start thinking about which avenue is best for you.
Want more money making strategies that work? Click here to learn more about our suggestions and the path we chose! Made it simple!!!
To YOUR Success,
Co-founder and Author