What They Won't Tell You About Proximity Marketing
In this post, you will learn exactly what is proximity marketing and discover the things no one is telling you about Bluetooth proximity marketing.
The beacon technology is a huge part of proximity marketing, and is taking several industries by storm in the marketing arena!
What is Proximity Marketing?
Proximity marketing is the localized distribution of advertising or marketing content through wireless or mobile devices. The content or should I say the transmission of the content is received by individuals within range of the beacon on their mobile device.
The beacon communicates with mobile devices through the Bluetooth connection on the device. It is very localized and the transmission of the marketing content happens when both the beacon and the mobile device are in close proximity of each other.
As you can imagine proximity marketing has quietly burst onto the marketing and advertising scene. Especially for Network Marketers, and Small Business owners.
How Does Proximity Marketing Work?
Proximity marketing as a marketing or an advertising strategy works most recently through communication to mobile devices with their Bluetooth enabled. There are other sources or kinds of technology available, yet none have shown to be as effective as the beacons in use in early 2017.
Mobile Marketing is reborn!!
1)What exactly does Bluetooth proximity marketing do for small business and home based business owners?
- Bluetooth proximity marketing allows you to send a 40-character message to any bluetooth enabled mobile device within proximity of the beacon.
- The beacon broadcaster allows you to market or advertise to a specific target market, localization of message to market match.
- More refined, it allows you to add the personal touch message to those within proximity of the beacon.
2) Is it Illegal Or Intrusive?
- The beacon device has been verified through the CRTC regulations and doesn't violate anti-spam. It doesn't broadcast a permanent text, send a email, or send a permanent notification. It's a temporary notification that they are able to view via your broadcast. If they don't wish to view they can mute or discard the notification.
- The beacons have been use for a few years now! The devices we use and recommend are the only ones that uses the Google nearby technology notification. It's fully CRTC, Anti-Spam, FCC, and FTC compliant. It's not a text, not an email, doesn't use data on the customer's phone or access the contacts, or personal information, and it doesn't ping the phone either. The end user, along as they have their Google nearby, and Facebook nearby settings on, gives permission for the notification to be received, however the end user doesn't get pushed to a website or video, or any marketing content unless they click the link included with the message.
Studies have shown that 53% of mobile device user have the settings mentioned above enabled, and further research shows us that 57% of the end users enjoyed the notifications for the personalized, and localization of the advertising medium. Yes that's right 57% of those that have received notifications will open them again!
Here are some best practices to further help you understand and maintain within the legalities of hyper localized marketing strategy.
- Maintain privacy policies with marketing messages, and links. Having a monitoring system in place for the beacons that only allows you to use (https) links, and a clean smut free message. Many companies are now supplying the market with the beacons, however only a few have this in place! We have locked arms with one of those few!!!
- Include any all disclaimers, like income, or results.
- Don't dismiss consumer complaints, meet the customer where they are at with your marketing message. Ensure them with integrity that you aim to please and make them happy.
- Don't use messages that are misleading, or trick the consumer in any way shape or form. Being honest and transparent throughout the entire experience.
3) Does this technology work?
Yes it works!!!
Yes the Bluetooth beacon technology is still in it's infant stages, so there is still much to learn. We have only worked with the beacon technology to grow our existing business for only a few weeks now!
We have a replay of a webinar that we are happy to share! Click here to see the replay<========
So to put it lightly we have learned to farm our backyard for fresh, local leads!
Here are 10 action steps that will help you learn to leverage the beacons to build your existing business while enjoying your everyday life!!!
10 Steps to Proximity Marketing Mastery While Living Your Life
- Get out a local map of your area. City or county map.
2. Mark where your house is on the map. Mark it with a big red “X”
3. You may want to do this with your work location as well if you work another job.
4. Next, take a highlighter and highlight a three square block area around your home and/or business. Make sure to locate the heavily populated areas too!!! You'll learn why in a minute!!!
5. Your goal for the next week is to MARKET to this area. If it is residential homes, you can go for a walk with the new proximity marketing tool (beacon technology) and broadcast your message to everyone within a 100yds of your proximity!!! This is a great way to get some family time or exercise time and truly enjoy your time with freedom and get the word out about your business!!! Imagine that your neighbors see you and your family life as enjoyable at the same time you expose the fact that you have a business too!!!
6. I HIGHLY suggest you get your game on and invite people to come out while your strolling through and talk to you while you’re in the neighborhood. Let them know that you have been in business for “X” amount of time and have realized you never let your neighbors know what you do, and you’re on a mission to change that! The great news is with this device you don't have to knock doors or beat the bushes it does it for you!!!
7. If there are businesses in the area, plan to share with them too!!! Broadcast to them and let them know you are local, and you are looking to mutually support each other. At the very least, invite them to see how they too can use the device to market their business for less than a dollar a day! GET CREATIVE HERE!! You just may create an additional income stream!!!
8. Once you have thoroughly taken care of your three square blocks…take it out three more blocks. Rinse & Repeat.
9. Continue on until you have covered a 2 square mile area at least!
10. You won’t be short on leads when you follow a grid system marketing plan!! You also want spend a lot of time away from home because the proximity marketing tool will do a lot of the leg work for you, while you enjoy your family stroll!!!
4) How do you generate leads with the Bluetooth beacon technology?
Early results have indicated for home business professionals are promising!!
Message to video is turning the most leads so far!
A proven campaign to increase leads with the proximity marketing beacons goes like this:
40-Character message to video bridge page that has a video that exposes them to you, your brand, and improves the know, like and trust factor. Helps generate brand awareness, gets them comfortable with you!
You see there is a 5 step formula that is proven to generate leads with video! The beacon drives the traffic and w put the process into play and off we go into lead generation! Join our team and you get this 5 step formula from us along with a dozen other strategies to help you market with the beacons!
You must understand to be successful at any of the strategies you must pic one and generate the results you are looking for, before moving onto the next!
Our goal is to help you find one strategy you can be passionate about and help you develop you brand along the way!!!
Small business owners that have locked arms with us have also been able to deploy personal greetings, special offers, and discounts to there consumers that may have been passing by!!
Huge leverage of their time, money, and resources!
5) Should You Use The Beacon If You Are Clueless About Marketing And Advertising With Technology?
Honest answer is probably not! All be it is not that difficult or costly to create a marketing campaign with the technology. Simply put you don't have to be a genius by no means. If you struggle with using Facebook, or copy and pasting, then this might not be for you!
6) Why Did I Lock Arms With The Company And Purchase The Rights To Use The Device?
The simple honest answer is it helps you build your business right where you are at. No convincing someone to leave a one program for another. Nope lock arms with us and you can build what you are already building with the use of the beacon and the technology.
It also is leveling the playing field for all, I mean I immediately saw the value in the device for those trying build their business, yet may not poses the skills needed to do so on or offline. It was immediately valuable to those that didn't have an upline that helped them understand they needed a marketing budget.
To my own surprise, in as little as 9 weeks we have amassed a team of over 600 reps and customers. I believe we are hitting our marks with this one.
I was about 4 and half weeks in before I discovered I was creating an additional income stream, a strong residual income doesn't hurt anyone last I checked.
To sum it up, I can share this deal with others, create an additional income stream, and serve others with value that most often solves a problem or provides a solution for them in their existing business. Which is really cool because I'm providing a distraction, but an enhancement of what they are already doing.
Creates momentum quickly!!
7) Why Do I Prefer This Proximity Marketing Beacon Over Others On The Market?
There are 4 reasons why I prefer the GO beacon over others out there.
- From the very beginning they share about branding yourself and not the company or the tool, which is really cool because it aligns with what we teach at Legacy Marketing Network As Well.
- Asirvia is creating the culture that is bar none to others on the market. Most companies want you to stop what you are doing and focus only on promoting their brand and their tool. Asirvia is just the opposite, they want you to leverage the beacon to build your business not theirs!
- Asirvia also has a back office and marketing system available to you. To date I haven't seen those support tools in place for any other devices on the market.
- The Leadership is in the trenches with us and very accessible.
8) Why Do I Tell Networkers They Are Losing Money If They Don't Have Tools Like this Bluetooth Beacon?
Understand the very best recruiters in the world only recruit about 25 to 30% of the folks the talk with.
That means the average networker stands to recruit about 5 to maybe a low 10% of the people they talk to. What this tool does is give them the option to make upfront and residual income from those folks that say no to their opportunity! Thus leveling the playing field!
Not to mention it will start more conversations thus increasing conversions because of the increased exposures!
Making money from the 80 to 90% of those that tell you No about your opportunity, helps you create an income regardless, and if you can create an income you can stick around the profession long enough to make it work.
9) What are Guaranteed Ways That Someone Will Not Make Money Or Get Leads With The Proximity Marketing Beacon?
There are a few trends with the folks that don't get benefit from the use of the beacon device.
- They focus on ” How They Can't Learn It” . If you spend more time actually learning it, than you spend telling yourself and others how you can't learn it, then of course you just may learn it.
- Those who suffer from comparative. They keep comparing themselves to other marketers that are getting better results, what they fail to realize is the simple fact that those other marketers simply worked harder and longer than they have AND they didn’t moan and complain that someone else got better results than them as they came up the ranks.
- Those who want that quick fix of leads and sales. Asirvia and Legacy Marketing Network teaches attraction marketing which is NOT done overnight, however, it can create a sustainable way for you to build an online and offline brand, get leads and make sales.
10) How can you join Asirvia and get your devices?
If someone has introduced you to it already, get back with them and try to get their link. If you were introduced to it by me, and would like to be on my team, you can join here.
I would suggest 3 devices and a mindset that you are going to do a little bit each day to build your business.
What is the Asirvia Go and How does it work with Proximity Marketing?
The Asirvia GO is a small device that can fit in the palm of your hand. The Asirvia GO, is based on Google ‘nearby’
technology, continuously broadcasts a user-programmable message to a maximum distance of 300 feet to Android
devices with Bluetooth enabled. The message can be up to 40 characters plus a clickable link to a website. This
message shows up as a silent notification on an Android device.
This post also answers some common Asirvia questions?
Did This Blog Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook
To Your Future and Legacy,